We helps you get the perfect holiday deal. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure,we offer vacation packages that will create memories to last a lifetime.With Lekkside a World of experience awaits you.


career counseling programs are designed to cater the needs of each and every applicant. It guides students who wish to study abroad, through the entire process as smoothly as possible. Our expert team members help in selecting the right program based on academics and interest, eventually boosting career prospects for students


We provides all the necessary guidance you need in the processing and acquiring of your Visa. With our team of seasoned Professionals, we simplify the process and assist you every step of the way.We will not trade business profit with customer satisfaction.

​​​​​​​​​Do you seek information or wish to Study Abroad in Canada? Our educational consultants are here to help you with all the necessary information and guidance you need in making the right decisions and having a successful applications, admissions and travel process. Most people are surprised to learn that ‘Canada is the world’s second-largest country in total area, Canada offers a very wide range of university/higher education options and life-enriching experiences at its universities and colleges. Universities and Colleges in Canada are diverse in both their size and the programs they offer, and are located across the country, with at least one in every province.

Primary and secondary education combined are sometimes referred to as K-12 (Kindergarten through Grade 12). It should be noted that this structure can vary from school to school, and from province to province.

In Canada, secondary schooling, known as high school or collegiate institute or "école secondaire" or secondary school, differs depending on the province in which one resides. Additionally, grade structure may vary within a province and even within a school division.

Secondary education in Quebec continues to Grade 11 (Secondary V), and is typically followed by college, a two year pre-university (university for Quebecers is three years, except Engineering), or three year vocational program program taken after high school. (see Education in Quebec).

Post-secondary education in Canada is also the responsibility of the individual provinces and territories. Provinical governments provide the majority of funding to their public post-secondary institutions, with the remainder of funding coming from tuition fees, the federal government, and research grants.

Nearly all post-secondary institutions in Canada have the authority to grant academic credentials (i.e., diplomas or degrees). Generally speaking, universities grant degrees (e.g., bachelor's, master's or doctorate degrees) while colleges, which typically offer vocationally-oriented programs, grant diplomas and certificates. However, some colleges offer applied arts degrees that lead to or are equivalent to degrees from a university.

Unlike the United States, there is no "accreditation body" that oversees the universities in Canada. Universities in Canada have degree-granting authority via an Act or Ministerial Consent from the Ministry of Education of the particular province.

In Quebec, post-secondary education begins with college following graduation from Grade 11 (or Secondary V). Students complete a two- or three-year general program leading to admission to a university, or a professional program leading directly into the labour force. In most cases, bachelor's degree programs in Quebec are three years instead of the usual four; however, in many cases, students attending a university in Quebec that did not graduate from college must complete an additional year of coursework.

The Royal Military College of Canada (RMC), is the military academy of the Canadian Forces and is a full degree-granting university. RMC is the only federal institution with degree granting powers.

Private schools
About 8% of students are in private schools. A minority of these are elite private schools. 
These schools are attended by only a small fraction of students, but do have a great deal of prestige and prominence. It is not unusual for the wealthy and prominent in Canada to send their children to public schools, especially in the lower grades.A far larger portion of private schools are religious based institutions.

Private Universities
In the past, private universities in Canada maintained a religious history or foundation. Although since 1999, the Province of New Brunswick passed the Degree Granting Act allowing private universities to operate in the Province. The University of Fredericton is the newest University to receive designation in New Brunswick.

In 2002, British Columbia’s Quest University became the first privately funded liberal arts university without a denominational affiliation (although it is not the first private liberal arts university).
Many provinces, including Ontario and Alberta, have passed legislation allowing private degree-granting institutions (not necessarily universities) to operate there.

Many Canadians remain polarized on the issue of permitting private universities into the Canadian market. On the one hand, Canada’s top universities find it difficult to compete with the private American powerhouses because of funding, but on the other hand, the fact that the price of private universities tends to exclude those who cannot pay that much for their education could prevent a significant portion of Canada’s population from being able to attend these schools.


#5,000 registration fee (applications will not be processed without these non-refundable fees)
Completed application form plus two passport sized photos
High School Leaving Certificate (SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE) – for Diploma and Bachelors Admission
University Transcript, 2 Reference Letters and BSc Certificate – for Masters Students
Copy of International Passport (valid for at least two years from the start of the semester)Some of our Partner Educational Institutes in Canada

​Academic Preparation program

Academic Preparation program students have the opportunity to gain the skills necessary for success in an English language university and/or work environment. The program consists of three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Students enter the program at their level of skill. Upon entering Dorset College, students are given an English Placement Test and placed in the appropriate level. Each level of the program can be completed within one semester (3.25 month); the full program can be completed in three semesters (1 year). Classes are Monday to Friday and deliver 25 instructional hours per week for 13 weeks. Students are awarded a Certificate upon the successful completion of each level.

Preparation for Graduate School

The PGSA program is unique program provided only by College. This program is intended for international students who have already completed an undergraduate degree in their home country and are now planning to do a Master’s degree in Canada or the United States. This program provides students with an opportunity to improve their English skills while preparing students for entrance into a graduate program at a North American university.

Upon successfully completion of this program (8 courses) with sufficient GPA and other requirements will be eligible to enter the MBA program provided by out partnering universities.

Programs, University Transfer

The degree is designed to build a strong foundation in business fundamentals and then go on to develop specialized knowledge and skills in your major area of study. The degree also develops the student's practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability.

The Dorset College transfer program in business studies is a two-year degree program in which the students successfully complete the 36 units program requirement with sufficient GPA will be eligible to transfer to second year of our partnering college. After completion of the 2 year Diploma in Business Administration in partnering college, student may apply to Bachelor degree studies at The University of British Columbia (UBC), Simon Fraser University (SFU), and University of Victoria (UVIC) by satisfying the receiving institutions’ requirements.

Programs, University Transfer
The student studying sciences programs can choose from a wide selection of courses including Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics etc. The first year of Science program would provide students the “core subjects” and allow student to choose their specialization in a specific area in the senior year.

During the program, students have the opportunity to specialize in the following areas:

Computer Science
Public Health
*Concentrations may differ at different universities.

The College transfer program in Science is a four-year degree program in which the students successfully complete the 30 credits program requirement with sufficient GPA will be eligible to transfer to second year of out partnering universities 

Programs, University Transfercumque

The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. The programs expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability. During the program, students have the opportunity to study in the following areas:

Human Recourse
International Business
Commercial Law
*Concentrations may differ at different universities.

The College transfer program in Business Administration is a four-year degree program in which the students successfully complete the 60 units program requirement with sufficient GPA will be eligible to transfer to third year of our partnering universities 


Professional Education CONSULTANT